Friday, June 22, 2007

Walking in the rain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

----------------

Walking in the rain

Sharing an umbrella,

A drop on my cheek

You flick away gently

and get drenched

by huge splash

of a passing wheel


Your earth smell

Envelopes me

As I rub my cheek

on your shoulder.

Your face a little flushed,

or maybe the effect of

my rose tinted glasses.


Walking on the promenade,

feeling the rain,

We have come this way before,

You and I,

Some other monsoon,

Some other time.

---------------------------

Thanks to- walmink

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walmink/241918563/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a simple poem, such simple words, and yet I find myself moved!

The Devil said...

wow, beauty in simplicity ... mushy writing seems to really move hearts and sometimes souls,

keep writing :)

Anonymous said...

the beauty of dew that falls in the dawn time can't explain what this eyes tell about...

-it should be added at the end of yours-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.